TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY JUNE 12, 2019 7:00 PM
SLOAN COMMUNITY CENTER
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve the minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of May 8, 2019 and the Special Board Meeting of May 15, 2019
4. Approve the payment of bills and vouchers
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. County Representative
7. Public Comment
Items for Discussion / Possible Action
8. Library box - Dorseys
9. Appointments to Park Commission / Seidel, Mazurczak
10. Picnic license / Lioness luncheon
11. CUP LT Bible Church
12. Northwoods Connect broadband tower
13. ATV Ordinance
14. Renewal of Alcohol, tobacco, bartender licenses
15. Striping parking lot and Hwy. 47
16. Consider Advisory Ordinance / Alcohol consumption/sales in public spaces
17. Road construction bids / Sand Lake Road
18. Trees on property line of Community Center and Clark Thelig
19. Spring clean up letter to downtown businesses
20.Revisions to Custodian job description
21. Consider candidates for Treasurer’s position
22. Charges for memorial service at Sloan Center / non-resident
24. Future agenda items
Posted on 06/10/19
Town of Lake Tomahawk
Park Board Commission
June 11, 2019
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of allegiance
3. Approval of agenda with the order at the discretion of the chair
4. Approval of minutes of May 14, 2019
5. Financial Report
6. Employee Report
7. Town representative report
8. New Business
a. Rainbow Park Lighting controls & cabinets replacement: $5,000.00 from baseball clubs and $3,750.00 from parks special project fund. Quote from Musco Lighting for mobilizing technician and areal lift to replace lights as needed.
b Town Boat Launch Fee collection increase to $5.00 daily. Discussion on yearly fee for residence second boat and non-resident amount.
c. Update on flowers and materials.
d. Snowshoe Park Concession: Roof needs repair, approval to obtain repairs.
10. Old Business: Parks Commission Member Positions for Christy Seidel and Richard Mazurczak will be voted on at the upcoming town meeting.
a. Children’s programs posted on web calendar and face book.
12. Next meeting Tuesday July 9, 2019
A quorum of town board members may be present
Posted on June 7, 2019
August 10, 2019
TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK
NOTICE is hereby given to Lake Tomahawk property owners that the Assessor Mr. Edward O’Meara will be at the Raymond F. Sloan Community Center on Saturday, August 10, 2019 from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
On this date the assessment roll be open for inspection to give taxpayers an opportunity to check their property descriptions and valuations. The Assessor will be available to answer questions about your property assessment. The Board of Review will be held Wednesday, August 21, 2019 from 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P. M.
Sharon Trimberger Lintereur